Thank you for reading our blog. As one of the nation’s top health care facilities, we are want to engage our patients and provide information to help improve their health and well-being.
In a medical emergency this page should not be used to contact Virginia Mason. If you or someone you know is experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 to receive immediate care. If the situation is less severe please call Virginia Mason at (888) 862-2737 to schedule an appointment.
Disclaimer: Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of Virginia Mason. External, non-Virginia Mason links on this site do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Virginia Mason. While we encourage you to share thoughts and opinions on posts, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
Virginia Mason does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our blog posts.
When sharing comments please:
- Be respectful and truthful: To maintain a productive exchange of thoughts, opinions and ideas, we prohibit any comments that contain hate speech/discrimination based on race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, or sexuality; profanity; nudity (including in profile picture); obscenity or vulgarity; defamation of an individual, group, or organization; blatantly partisan political views; encouragement of illegal activities; name calling, personal attacks, and instigation of arguments; or misleading statements and false information. You may express disagreement with or a different opinion from a Virginia Mason post or another commenter but please keep all comments respectful so that we can keep them posted on our wall.
- No Spam: Posting identical or similar posts repeatedly is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, comments intended to sell or promote products or services.
- Use common sense/practical judgment: You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments and other information that you provide. Comments containing any personal or sensitive information (e.g., phone numbers, email addresses or postal addresses) or photos are prohibited.
We want to hear from you! We hope to accept the majority of comments made but we reserve the right to delete comments, at our discretion and without notice. Therefore a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Hate speech
- Comments Virginia Mason deems inappropriate.
We recognize that the Web is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderating and posting capabilities are not. We will moderate the comments every day during the workweek, but we may not see every inappropriate comment as soon as it is posted.
Thank you for taking the time to review our comment policy. We look forward to hearing from you.