About This Blog
We know that your health and wellness can change your life, and changes in your life can often affect your health and wellness. Virginia Mason’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of the patients we serve through disease prevention and effective treatment. Therefore, this blog is dedicated to offering insight on health information in the news, showcasing our medical team, sharing stories from patients and staff, providing notification of events at Virginia Mason, and giving practical health tips to help you live a healthy life.
The information on this site does not substitute for the advice provided by your health care team. Every post is the opinion of the author and may not necessarily reflect the official stance of the medical center. Staff, patients and friends of Virginia Mason interested in submitting a potential blog topic or writing a guest post should contact the editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Virginia Mason
Virginia Mason is a nonprofit organization offering a system of integrated health services including the following:
- A large multispecialty group practice of nearly 460 physicians, offering both primary and specialty care
- An acute-care hospital licensed for 336 beds
- Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason
- A network of clinics throughout the region
- Bailey-Boushay House, a nursing residence and chronic care management center for people living with AIDS and other acute illnesses